O v e r v i e w | L o c a t i o n | A m e n i t i e s | L a y o u t s | M o d e l U n i t | U p d a t e s | F A Q S
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
Click to Download:
- What is Shang Salcedo Place?
- What are the landmarks?
- What is the difference between the High Zone and the Low Zone?
- How many parking levels are there?
- What is the lot size or area of Shang Salcedo Place?
- How many units will there be?
- How many units will there on each floor?
- What is the floor area and price range of the Typical Studio units?
- What is the floor area and price range of the Typical One-Bedroom units?
What is the floor area and price range of the Typical Two-Bedroom units?
A Typical Two-Bedroom unit is approximately 103-104 sqm in size and the price starts at Php 26M, inclusive of VAT.
- How much is a parking slot?
- Do the units have balconies and terraces?
- Where are the amenities located?
WHAT ARE THE AMENITIES?All residents will enjoy:
- Wireless Fidelity facilities (Wi-Fi) in the public areas
- Adult and kiddie swimming pools
- Podium garden including outdoor children’s area and barbecue area
- A fully equipped gym and exercise room
- Male and female changing rooms with lockers
- Children’s indoor play area with toilet
- Multi-purpose game rooms
- Function rooms with pantry
- Jogging path
- Who is the developer of Shang Salcedo Place?
THE DESIGN TEAM
- Who designed Shang Salcedo Place?
Local Architect: Pimentel Rodriguez Simbulan & Partners (PRSP Architects)
Civil, Structural, Geotechnical Engineer: Sy^2 + Associates
MEP Engineer: J.P. Rapi (Phil) Inc.
QS Consultant: Rider Levett Bucknall Philippines, Inc.
Interior Designer (Typical Floors): Manny Samson + Associates
Interior Designer (Lobby & Amenities): BTR (HK) Limited
Environmental Examination Consultant: Alai Environment’l Services
Landscape Consultant: ALN (Adrian L. Norman Limited)
Façade Consultant: ALT Cladding, Inc.
Wind Tunnel Consultant: RWDI Anemos Limited
- What are the requirements to purchase a unit?
- Is the reservation fee refundable?
Do I get my own title?
Yes, a Condominium Certificate of Title is given for each unit, and separately for each parking slot.
When is the delivery/turnover of the units?
4th Quarter of 2017.
The particulars and details herein are based on present plans but are primarily intended to give a general idea of the project. As such, they are not to be relied upon as statements of fact. Buyers are invited to verify their factual correctness as the contents are subject to change without prior notice and do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
HLURB LTS No.26422